Too Deep For the Intro

Wassup y'all!

As you can tell if you're reading this, I just made a blog...
Though I think the last time I used blogspot was probably when I was in middle school, I figured I might as well utilize all channels possible to stream Quadroon content. These upcoming next months are going to be transforming for myself as an artist, as well as the image and structure built around my music. 

I will be using this blog to keep more consistent in touch with any fans/listeners, and also to express myself through other means. This way, I will be able to give y'all a better idea of who I am, what my music is about and what Quadroon.Music represents. Also, I will be able to discuss other topics in other fashions that hopefully can lead to connections and further discussions in the comment section or personally via email (please feel free to reach out at any point). I will be putting up links, videos, lyrics, inspirations for songs, etc. The goal is to eventually transform this configuration into a more legitimate website and podcast/vlog, again with the thought in mind to provide constant, more wide ranging content with hope to spark connection, conversation, and of creativity. 

I look forward to meeting other artists and open minds throughout this process as we all flow together. I wouldn't be able to make my art, none the less be me at all without anyone else, so everything I do is just as much "mine" as it is "yours", because it is "ours". I thank y'all and hope to inspire the same way I have in return to continue and fuel this community of artistic talking monkeys.

Quadroon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Culture is not your friend