Freedom is Thought

Quick post to share a few things:

I just released a new song on soundcloud with my man Evince, we have been working together now for a couple months on this one, so please let me know what y'all think. I'd also like to thank Kent Shin for handling the mixing and mastering for this track which is never an easy task. The link is below:
https://soundcloud.com/quadroon-music/freedom-is-thought-anything-i-want-prodevince

The song reflects upon the great power of freedom which we all hold, and yet often overlook. I know this especially well from my own personal experience.

I also just put up a new video on youtube of a live freestyle at Fordham University:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5tGCcU4OoA

Let's Stand Up, To Stand Out and Stand Together

Quadroon Media:
www.facebook.com/quadroon.music
twitter.com/quadroonmusic
quadroonmusic.blogspot.com
@quadroon.music
quadroon.bandcamp.com
Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Tidal, Shazam, Pandora, Google Play, etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Culture is not your friend

Too Deep For the Intro