Thoughts of a Gentleman

Nobody has the answer. The moment, and thus everything within it, including us, is the answer. The answer is not held, but beheld. 

I know that I don't. I know that all the love, energy and spirit I will ever need rest within the present, eternal moment. And in that sense, what could I ever ask for, what could I ever desire more than that?

It isn't easy. It never has been. Why would it be? It would honestly be kinda lame if it was. 
But every time I awake to a new set of infinite opportunities, I can feel assured that I am happening in harmony with all else. By no means is the future pre-script, but the present moment is meant to be, and could not be any other way.

I would like to extend a thanks to several extremely influential people in my life. Y'all know who you are, and just know I think about your words, energy and impact daily. I have faith that this realization is obvious, as you could say so as well. 

Much love to all the weirdos out there, feeling like aliens... Don't fear being weird, it's be the best thing you can do.

-Quadroon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOW